Udexia - puzzle #18

Stucked at puzzle #18? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

I’ve been stuck on this. Please help!

The hint points to a very famous board game. If you don’t know this game, you should Google its rules. Also, have a look at the “Magicalphabet” page. Hope this helps!

I know Mastermind very well, so I understand the premise of the puzzle. What I don’t understand is how multiple different letters can all be in the first spot. O, N, and E are all in the first letter spot according to the puzzle. That’s what I’m not understanding.

2 Likes

I also wondered the same thing… the dot means it is in the correct spot not necessarily the spot that is marked in order. For example:

on the next page there are four mirrors. The second mirror is indicating there are three of those exact same letters in the answer. This mirror tell us: Correct, incorrect, incorrect, and then one letter not in the answer. The N is correct but not in the right spot.

1 Like

Oh! My friend helped me figure it out! There was an aspect of the rules of MasterMind that I’d forgotten!

2 Likes

I am stuck. I read the hint and understand the game. I read the previous posts. I need more guidance.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Solve34 ,
Try this link:

1 Like

I am really really stuck on this puzzle do not understand it at all looked a the rules for mastermind that didn’t help have read all the ones above still can not get it

2 Likes

Yea I have never played master mind and have no idea how to solve this puzzle even after reading the rules

1 Like

Can someone give me the answer I’m stuck