Udexia - puzzle #39

Stucked at puzzle #39? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

Stuck at looking at what I can see and making no progress for days. HELP. I have a Firm grasp on the Chef’s Nest while feeling Grim Is all I can see. I can see the students looking at their planet and the planets are in some sort of order. I am able to make many , many words but none are the answer. I have tried 4, 8, and 12 letter words. I have tried looking for a phrase. What am I not seeing? The best word so far is ifin, tvgh, hvtg, night,fever,tens,sent, effective… How many letters are in the answer?

Answer is 7 letters

You need to use the shadow of the planets

1 Like

Very helpful. I was able to solve using the spoiler in about 30 minutes of puzzling it out. I did notice the second spoiler before and wondered why the difference but reached the conclusions that was just odd and had to many permutation to try to reach and answer given that I did not know the first spoiler. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

hello,
I don’t understand how i have ]to use the shadow.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Perrine ,
Use the ratio of the dark to light shadow to

determine the number of letters to use from each person.

The letters form a word from left to right. This is not an anagram puzzle.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks @QuestSparks for your help and sorry for my english.
I succced in this enigma.

2 Likes