Udexia - puzzle #4

Stucked at puzzle #4? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

How about if I want some help, instead of ‘This text will be hidden’.
If this is all the help this site can offer me, I will return the book

1 Like

Hello and thanks for your kind words. How can we help? Where are you stuck / please help us help you

1 Like

Compare the two pictures of the dragon. Yes, there are differences. Then use the coordinates of the differences to spell the answer word.

There are ——6—— letters in the answer.

1 Like

I have the 6 letters but it doesn’t spell a word.

1 Like

You’re almost there! The answer is an anagram formed by these letters.
If you can’t form a word, you may have mis-translated letters from the magical word to ours?

1 Like

the letters I get are ametul which doesn’t spell a word

1 Like

Indeed, You have the correct letters now form the word from these letters. And thank you for turning the word into a spoiler. :clap:

Good Luck!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Udexia - énigme 4

I’m assuming there’s a way to find the right order to put the letters in. I have the right letters, but does anyone know how to put them in order?

1 Like

There is no way in this book to put the letters in order. This is an anagram: use these letters to form the answer word.

1 Like

I have the correct letters but I have 3 questions about the word I am trying to construct:

1. Is the answer word case sensitive?
  2. Is exactly ONE word being created or can the answer be more than one word made out of the 6 letters?
  3. Can the word created be an acronym, abbreviation, or acrostic?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Okay. I figured out my problem. I was putting the correct word in the box and pressing “Enter” on my laptop keyboard. That did nothing but seemed to repeat the previous answer “Sorry, it is not the correct answer.”. It wasn’t until I actually clicked “Submit” that my entry was acknowledged as correct.

1 Like

Hum, weird - thanks for the feedback, we’ll investigate :eyes:

Somebody PLEASE help!!! I am trying to look for help to the answer of puzzle number four but everywhere it’s leading leading to nowhere! And I haven’t even figured out how to post help request besides this way. Can someone please help me out?! I think I have the right letters, but it doesn’t form a word, and it’s driving me freaking crazy! Supposed to be in bed by now!

1 Like

Hello and Welcome @Redmogur ,
What letter do you have?

Use the letters to form a word. The letter are an anagram of the answer word.

Matelu

1 Like