Puzzle #16 English

Hello. Can you help me with the puzzle? I’ve decoded the numbers on the hand, I’ve checked the atomic numbers and changed them according to the transition. And all I got was NeRu or 1044. I am so lost. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello and welcome. You actually have the answer already with one change. So change one thing and the answer appears.
What you need to do is swap your result or follow the arrows in the grimoire.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: It is so weird because I tried to swap everything (I did not mention it in my post) but obviously I typed it wrong :expressionless: I swapped it again and it worked. Thank you!

Edit:
I know why it didn’t work before when I was trying to type the solution in a many different ways. (I know because it happened again when I wanted to do a different puzzle). I left the tab open with the correct answer and opened new ones. After an hour or so I wanted to solve next puzzles. I opened the tab and the answer from the previous puzzle was typed and when I clicked ‘submit’ the answer didn’t get through. I had to refresh the web and then it was ok. So now I know to refresh the website :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like