Udexia - puzzle #14

Stucked at puzzle #14? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

Can I please have more help with Puzzle 14?

1 Like

This is like Tetris. Each block moves along the conveyer. Then follow the dropping instructions to arrive at the answer spelled out.

1 Like

Can’t understand. Do you use codes in order. I seem to keep hitting other symbols.

1 Like

Use the blocks in order. The block drop, move left or right and some will rotate. The blocks fall in place to spell the answer

1 Like

Thanks. Let me see what I can do

1 Like

Not sure if you are still needing help… but I really needed extra help on this one… The tall straight four letter piece will come out of the conveyor belts and after moving it 4 over it will fall down to make the letter R

3 Likes

Thanks. I got it!

3 Likes

I can’t seem to figure out the first letter of the word… I think I have the last four letters ?ROLL is that correct? I thought the first letter was D but DROLL isn’t a word and doesn’t work… so I’m not sure what to do

1 Like

Hello @Brooklyn ,
yes the last four letters are correct. Redo the part for the first letter. Or use the alphabet to find the missing first letter.

Good luck!