Udexia - puzzle #15

Stucked at puzzle #15? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

Can anyone help on 15?? I looked up all the coordinates but now what? I tried the location of all the doors and they are all wrong. Not sure what to do next.

1 Like

Hello and thanks for your message. First, you need to figure out which door is the correct one thanks to the left page, then look up its coordinates. One of them does work :slight_smile:

Yes thank you. I did indeed get the right door but when I entered the location of those coordinates it was wrong

1 Like

I am having the same issue. The game verified that I selected the correct door, but the location I type in for the coordinates keeps telling me it is incorrect. I’ve double checked to make sure I’m searching the correct coordinates several times. I tried the other coordinates for the other doors as well just to be safe, but no go.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @dannyM and @Tanya_emery,
Please tell me what answer you are finding. Are you using Google to find the answer?

Hi! I used google maps and I got the answer of Salisbury in the UK for the Levitation room. Tried rechecking to make sure I typed in my coordinates correctly into google and checked my Salisbury spelling but everything seemed to check out.

1 Like

You are almost there. There is a name for the nearly exact location in Salisbury. It is a famous site known around the world.
Good Luck

1 Like

Ah yes, I’ve actually been there before! Got it, thank you!

1 Like

Ahh thank you for this tip!

1 Like

Haha I feel so dumb! My first answer was correct but I spelt it one letter off :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Hello,
I know which door to enter plus inputted the coordinates and got it but it keeps telling me I wrong the answer is ……

Levitation Stonehenge, correct?

Figured it out

Great.