Udexia - puzzle #19

Stucked at puzzle #19? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

This puzzle has 4 pages.

A clue to the name is found on the 3rd page.

Turn the page.

1 Like

Hi,
I do not understand.

I think I have founded

Spoiler

3 letters : R I P when i look through the page

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, when you look through the page, you should find much more than 3 letters - in fact, two whole words.

1 Like
Spoiler

I have looked through the pages and noted down a lot of combinations, but none make sense. the only 3 clear letters are rip

1 Like

Much easier than anticipated:

Look only through 1 page. Only count lit up letters. Look at figures to see where to start

3 Likes

I’m still so confused. I’m seeing 18 “lit up” letters and no order makes a name “evocatgon” are the letters starting where he points

1 Like

The “lit up” letters form two words. These two words form a riddle that gives you the answer. Your “g” should be an “i” :wink:

2 Likes

So evocation? I’m still not understanding where there’s a name or even two words here :smiling_face_with_tear: definition “the act of bringing or recalling a feeling, memory, or image to the conscious mind”

1 Like

You have the inner word… the outer word tells you where to look for the name. It is a first and last name, found in the back of the book

1 Like

Tbh this is not a good puzzle. All of the letters seem “illuminated” and there’s no indication of how to work with the huge pile of letters. Maybe you’re just lucky and stare long enough to see these two words out of nowhere :frowning:

1 Like

Pls help me I’m so confused

1 Like

I’m confused what do you mean Look at figures to see where to start

1 Like

Help me pls

1 Like

The third page has symbols in a circle. decode the inner circle using the magicalphbet to form a 9 letter word.

1 Like

I typed in evocation and it was incorrect

1 Like