Udexia - puzzle #21

Stucked at puzzle #21? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

I believe there is a misprint in my book What was supposed to be a runic Y was instead printed as a V.

2 Likes

Same here. The last letter I found was a V and needed to be a Y. Rest of the book until now is super!

1 Like

Yes. The same in my book.

1 Like

Oh no! Sorry about the bug and thanks a lot for reporting it. We’ll correct this as soon as possible for future prints. In the meantime, we decided to accept the answer with a misspell as well, as a short-term fix.
Enjoy the rest of the adventure!

3 Likes

The hints on this one have not helped us at all. What does it mean by trace the shapes? We crossed off all the correlating shapes on the board but we’re left with a bunch of random letter that make no sense. We got through the first 19 keys in one evening but 19 & 21 we cannot figure out. We’ve been stuck on these for several days. Please help.

There has been a misprint on some copies, the remaining “v” should read “y”. The answer is a 6-letter word. Does this help?

I don’t understand the word I want to give up I know it’s 6 letters and has a y in it what are the other letters Please give me a hints

Hello and welcome @They.luv.Mia ,
Draw a line connecting the symbols, x, o, star, etc on the second page using the first page as a pattern to follow. The remaining symbols, 6, will spell the word.

None of the hints help me at all. I’m only left with 5 letters DEAL and a Y but I’ve tried many spellings with these letters and nothing has worked

The word consists of 6 letters. You are half right :wink: you are missing one letter in the middle. There is the answer - deadly

1 Like

Oh my gosh thank you!!!