Udexia - puzzle #22

Stucked at puzzle #22? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

Can someone please help with puzzle 22? Thank you!

1 Like

What have you tried?

1 Like

We cannot figure out the answer we need from the numbers for each spell. We have tried everything we can think of. Help?

1 Like

The answer to this puzzle is a 5 letter word, the 5 triplets on the bottom right each encode a letter. Each of the 5 letters is taken from one of the 5 spell names.
Clue number 2 allows you to determine the role of one of the three numbers in each triplet, which codes for the spell number from which you will have to extract a letter - from the other two numbers in the triplet.
Clue number 3 illustrates how to select a single letter in a spell name.

1 Like

Thank you for your help - we are only given 2 clues. Are we missing the third?

1 Like

Oh yes you’re right - it’s fixed, sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

The corresponding letters are “BTOOM”? Not understanding how an 8 can be used anywhere as there’s only 5 spells and 5 letters.

1 Like

Could someone please help with this one?
I have tried adding the middle number of each triplet to the symbol’s value… this gives me 8,4,7,13,11 which I’m guessing are the letter from a spell?
Then i thought the first number from each triplet was the spell, but i have no idea what the first character is on the last triplet?
Am i going in the right direction?
Could someone dumb it down for me please?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Richard ,
There is another unoffical thread for puzzle #22, here is a link to the solution method:

Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m having a hard time with the second sequence of numbers, I’m not sure if it’s 4,2,2 or 4,7,2. Which is it?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Yougotme ,

Good luck

I’m confused

1 Like

Do you see the five groups of three numbers at the bottom of the second page? Decode the numbers using the magicalphabet in the back of the book. For each group of three will decode to a single letter. Read my early post on how to decode. Ignore the fancy graphics.

1 Like