Udexia - puzzle #25

Stucked at puzzle #25? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

Someone can Help ? Thanks

1 Like

@udexia this one only has two clues, should it have a 3rd?

1 Like

I still have no idea how to use the left hand page. Is there a place to actually look up answers?

1 Like

This one only has 2 clues for now, but we can add a 3rd one at some point if needed of course

1 Like

No, the answers haven’t been published and it’s better this way - but we’re happy to help!

Look at the course symbol, it’s deduplication. The left page explains how this deduplication works. You then need to apply it to the right page. The letters in white are used to order the 6 letters of the answer-word.

1 Like

Help please; three days of effort and still no clue. There are just to many confusing unrelated pictures, words, theory, practice. I have read the spoiler from @udexia now and will try to deduce the theory patterns. The only pattern I see in the white letters is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 in position. The white letters appear to spell no word.
Another clue:

Google the class name is interesting. So use what is learned from google to solve the theory and then apply the rule to the practice gives the solution.

Good luck.

Hi! This one was hard but we got it! The white letters correspond to the order of the double letter answer code. For example, Ogress. The first letter is white. The double letter is “s”. So “S” is the first letter to the answer word. So on and so on. :blush:

5 Likes