Udexia - puzzle #28

Stucked at puzzle #28? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

Another clue:

It takes a miracle to solve puzzle #28.

2 Likes

Thank you for that. But why is that the answer?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Krunberry ,
Solving #28 is a anagram of letters with a dot. The missing words are obtained by matching with the class schedule timetable in the back of the Grimoire of Magic.

The English edition appears to have an error. :frowning_face:There are only 12 dashes in the upper left box, when there should be 13. However, the dots do appear to be in the correct locations - you just need to add another dash at the end.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! We’ll correct the typo in the next edition :pray:

1 Like

To my fellow budding magicians this was a difficult puzzle to figure out even with the hints and previous comments. But my boyfriend and I finally figured it out! Best of luck to you Using the “timetable” (class schedule) in the back of the book, fill in the spaces BETWEEN (above and below) the icons/images using the names of the classes that are BETWEEN (before or after) the classes indicated by the icons/images.
Don’t use the names of the classes indicated by the icons themselves. 18 and 27 will be given as answers from previous puzzles. In the English copy from 19 January 2023 there is a typo so there should be 13 dashes instead of 12. Under the icon for “monstrology” This won’t affect the answer, which is an anagram made from the letter indicated by the dots below the dashes.