Udexia - puzzle #3

Stucked at puzzle #3? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

I don’t know if it’s just my book or if this is a horribly designed maze. There is no way to get out of the path unless your graphics are supposed to show you going through obstacles that normally would be considered a wall. I gave this as a gift to my wife and so far 4 people have looked at it and said the same thing. Is there a colored or somewhere we can see this graphic with better quality so we can complete this puzzle and move on to the next?

This maze took me a while also because of the graphic drawing. First off, work from start and backwards from finish. Look closely at the graphic of the bridges or overpasses; there is a similar shading and that reveals only one way to stay on the path. Some bridges are broken; do not cross these. Do not continue past what looks to block the path. The path to follow is straight along; there are very few forks in the path. Keep working forward and backward. Obviously, the magicalalphabet will spell out this key word. So likewise, starting spelling the key word as you continue on the path. The key word has —8— letters. Good luck!

1 Like

No matter how I do it there is only one trail that collects 10 letters …….

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Thalidexia ,
what are your 10 letters? @Thalidexia There are not 10 letters in the answer.

I’m feeling pretty stupid that i can’t get past puzzle 3. First, I’m not clear of the beginning and end. Is it dragon to dragon? Or the upper left dead end to the nice dragon? I’m assuming dragon to dragon. If I do that, my path is not straight at all and I end up with 14 letters of jibberish. I’m obviously not understanding something about how the bridges and underpasses work, because I cant see any other route. I’ve even tried varying the route to try to make a real word, but i can’t even do that. The lack of questions on this puzzle is making me feel real dumb. I could really use a clue so i can get past this.

1 Like

Yes dragon to dragon. It starts with the bottom left corner dragon. The beginning letter is w and the ending letter is f it spells one word that is one kind of creature

1 Like

The maze is impossible to follow. Even after I had the answer, I couldn’t follow the path on the maze. I tried working forward and backward. Finally I secured the 1st letter of the answer by traveling the only way possible on the puzzle and the last 2 letters of the answer by working backwards on the maze the only way possible & used those 3 letters to guess the answer. The answer does NOT have 10 letters. Good Luck!

1 Like

In my puzzle, the letters N and L were switched which caused the most confusion for me.