Udexia - puzzle #31

Stucked at puzzle #31? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

Can anyone explain how key #19 turns into the answer?

I found the answer by starting at key # 0 and and worked up until I stumbled upon the answer. But I do not understand how. To be more clear: I typed in the answer from each key, starting at key #0, until this puzzle was solved. I do not underestand how or why. Good luck.

I am still at a loss, I know the element to look for but there are multiple so multiple numbers so then I am at a loss as to hint 2, are there anymore hints?

1 Like

Hint #2 is a key of a key. But how this give the answer remains unclear to me; unless it is explained, I believe it is a typo. There are no other hints. If you do not know the answer do what I did in my first post and say “oh, well”.

Color in the Magicium squares on the Periodic Table to reveal Roman numerals. The sum is the number key you need.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @MSLinda,
Thank you for helping me to understand what I over looked. I saw the magicium elements and came to the conclusion that some how magicium meant magnesium, atomic number 12 .
Like puzzle number 8 and 41, I am slow at solving visual puzzles.

Thanks! I’m enjoying the puzzles and appreciate help from the Forum. And I figured out how to blur!

2 Likes

Hi,

I’ve done the Roman numerals, it gave me a number… an atomic number to an element that gives me an answer that is “not quite right”

Any help would be really appreciated :pray:

1 Like

If you are talking about number —12 — you are half way right. The answer to puzzle 31 is a key of a key. so use the number to find a key’s answer which will be the answer to puzzle 31.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m halfway :slightly_smiling_face: the rest is a mystery though​:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Could i please have some more help? I don’t think I have made any progress

1 Like

What is the answer for key#12? Then put this answer into puzzle #31.

1 Like

Thank you, again. It seems so obvious now…:man_facepalming:t2: i wasn’t even close :joy:

2 Likes