Udexia - puzzle #38

Stucked at puzzle #38? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

Finished #37 and on to puzzle #38. Looks to be a challenge and I have to find time in between world cup soccer matches.
Good Luck as this puzzle is clue less. Therefore, solvable.

SOLVED in one day’s time after today’s world cup matches finished.

So, likewise as Frimonora, I won’t be offering much of a clue either.

Good Luck!

P.S. I wrote some hints below.

I’m completely lost on this one… any help?

1 Like

What have you tried so far?

1 Like

This puzzle, #38, took me a few days to solve. I trust you can decode all the symbols and letters on the page.

Turns out that the decoded class names corresponds one to one to the grid of letters (not being reversed, backwards or inside out).

Now for the puzzle, look at the page. The objects drawn can be related to a class name; simple enough.

Once that is done the remaining puzzle falls into place easy enough. With just one snag. Solved by trying each one of the remaining last three possibilities (in other words, guessing)

1 Like

After struggling with this one for a couple of days, a puzzle pal of mine suggested this, and it finally clicked!

Notice the items in the picture.
Did you match the symbols on the left anywhere?
Now look at the items from the picture.
Match those to letters.

2 Likes

I am absolutrely clueless. I tried following your clues, but it doesnt get me anywhere. Cant even match up the symbols to the letters.

1 Like

I mean, I have the classes left and the letters right, how they are supposed to be together I cant imagine.

1 Like

I am in the same boat. The sets of letters do not match up and some letters don’t even show in the class names.
Also, what the heck is that plant with eyes supposed to be?

1 Like

I think it is supposed to be Audrey 2 from Little shop of monsters.

2 Likes

The Lyre (?) is for Musicology = RI, The Plant is for Botanical I assume = FE, th Fire I assume is Pyromancy = OF so we get RIFEOF - which doesnt even turn sth out with anagrams.

1 Like

I also tried to substitute audrey with Illusion with any other course. No result

1 Like

Hello and welcome, @biest, you have 3 of 4 ( two letters) parts.

2 Likes

Duh!

Thanx, that was hard.

3 Likes

I am so lost I have all the letters, I think but i can’t seem to make a word. Is there another step?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Yelsel3 ,
What letters do you have? There needs to be eight letters.

I have

RIOFFEPO

But then I am unsure what to do next

1 Like

Yes. The PO is wrong. There are two more letter pairs to try and then make the answer word. The pairs remain in sequence so do not separate or swap: RI remains ----RI–

Thank you so much, I kept looking at the wrong symbol. Got it now

2 Likes