Udexia - puzzle #46

Stucked at puzzle #46? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

Once we start the test, there’s no way to input the answer. What are we missing?

Hello and thanks for your message. Did you agree to the camera access for this particular puzzle? You’ll need to scan things here, so cam access is mandatory - only for this puzzle.

We were not given an option to agree to camera access, only a button to start the test.

Hello, it is the first time we hear about this. What device and browser are you using? If you have a chance to do so, please don’t hesitate to test with another smartphone, it might work better…

I have tried this on my phone and other friends’ phones. We can get the camera to open but it doesnt do anything when we hold the camera to match the pictures. Suggestions? Solution to the puzzle?
Thanks

The camera is a qr code reader - that might help :wink:

Okay that really helped. I am embarassed to say i spent a looooooong time trying to make the pictures match. Thanks bunches.