Udexia - puzzle #47

Stucked at puzzle #47? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

Apparently I am the only one not getting this one. I have read the hints and tried every form of the Bestiary names but no confetti. Now I think I have stared at it too long and can only see what I have already been doing. Can someone please give me another hint?
Stucked at puzzle #47? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!
[/quote]

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Mur ,
puzzle #47 is complex. From looking at the beasts in the Bestiary, you need to deduce or translate their body parts into their name similar to puzzle #5. The body parts are three: tail, wings and horns.
Then decode, deduce or translate the count of body parts into the letters: three: i, a and o.
From this knowledge Look at the monster of puzzle #47 and deduce its name.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I couldn’t stop seeing 4 arms and legs. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Okay. I’m stumped for the moment. I gathered the beast’s name in part one is pinalo, part two has me stumped, I got pyrethrin
on part three, and dynamite on part four. Am I missing something?

You’re not looking for a beast name on the first part, but for something else, related to the door…

That helps a bit… I’m still not sure how to approach the second part with the door. Obviously, there’s a nine-letter word on the wall, with one space filled in with a rune that is not part of the magic alphabet. All the beasts’ names are six letters apiece, and the only nine-letter word I can gather comes from part three behind the potions door already: pyrethrin. I can’t seem to bridge the gap between the bestiary and the door. Don’t spoil it completely for me, but can you please steer me in the right direction?
Also, I’m assuming I have parts three and four on the right track as well?

1 Like

Totally stumped - can anyone help please?

Can’t figure out puzzle 47, the beasts name.

Is pinalo correct?

I capitalize it and everything. Nothing seems to work. What piece of the name is wrong?
Thanks!!

Can ok get some assistance for this puzzle. I am totally lost

Ok is the answer a 9 letter word?