Udexia - puzzle #5

Stucked at puzzle #5? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

2 Likes

Hello - could you please describe the issue you’re having at puzzle #5? Thanks

2 Likes

Help is needed

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Udexia - puzzle #5:

Im a new user and managed to get to puzzle 5, without giving to much away, ive read the hint about eyes, etc know the answer to that, looked at the other number of eyes - got the gap of missing numbers and still very stuck, please help.

1 Like

Hello, not sure I understand where you’re stuck. Using the blur spoiler feature, please don’t hesitate to tell us more. Thanks

1 Like

Eyes, limbs, horns, wings. Use number codes in grimoire in back of book

1 Like

It’s probably the “legs” you’ve got wrong… Think outside the box :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bonjour, comme Claire l’a dit j’ai bien trouvé l’ordre

yeux, membres, cornes, ailes
J’ai le nombre pour chaque creature mais je ne trouve pas la suite.

Si quelqu’un peut me débloquer merci

1 Like

2 4 0 0

1 Like

He has 2 eyes, 4 limbs (2 arms, 2 legs), 0 horns, 0 wings

3 Likes

This is a puzzle about counting body parts.

I don’t see any solutions while accessing this site on a Macintosh. Hidden text and blur spoilers don’t show up. I’ve tried Safari and Chrome on a Mac. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Hi, you need to click (or touch) the blurred part to see the spoilers

1 Like

Really stuck on this puzzle. Counted body parts, put numbers with symbols but still am not able to decipher.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Jedd ,
Each of the four numbers is the count of some body part. The first number counts the number of eyes. The second number counts the number of limbs. The third and forth number count other body parts. I will leave for you to solve which body part to count.

1 Like

Help! I’m stuck on puzzle 5 and cannot figure out what I’m doing wrong. I have used the magicalphabet to match the count of body parts in each corresponding creature. I have entered the numbers every way I know how (with spaces, without spaces, with commas, with periods, etc.) I have even looked up each number on the periodic table of magielements to try to create a word. All to no avail. I’m spinning out and not sure what to try next. Can anyone help give me some direction?

What codes have you tried ?

I’ve tried all of the following codes:

9 27 5 5
9, 27, 5, 5
14 18 8 6
14, 18, 8, 6
14 eyes, 18 limbs, 8 horns, 6 wings
SIAROC and SCORIA
9F27Co5B5B
FCOBB
14Si18Ar8O6C
14Si.18Ar.8O.6C

You are looking for the characteristics of the wizard, not the sum of all characteristics

Argggg!:woman_facepalming:t2: Got it, thanks!! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like