Udexia - puzzle #8

Stucked at puzzle #8? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

Puzzle 8 has me baffled. I found the location of the rotating: hat - cauldren- flask- wand - broom and I have used a mirror. Nothing is revealed. The letters : H C F W B do not make a word. Painting those squares gives letter P in the mirror. Any clue?

Hold the mirror vertical next to the pattern you have drawn - it will complete the picture

1 Like

What does “help the magic brush finish its artwork.” mean. The artwork looks finished. Am I supposed to blacken in the figures? I use a verticle mirror but am lost. I see a letter T. I guess the answer has 5 letters? Any clue?

Holding a mirror next to the line you have drawn on the grid completes the picture of a heart. Therefore the answer is ‘HEART’

2 Likes

Big thanks. My first thought rarely goes into drawing a heart shape. I drew straight lines connecting the hat to cauldren to flask to wand to broom not understanding to look at the overall shape. I would have been completely lost.

2 Likes