Udexia - puzzle #11

Stucked at puzzle #11? You’ve come to the right place!

You can discuss your doubts and progress here, but beware of spoilers: please use one of the two following methods, accessible by clicking on the gear icon while writing your answer.

1. Hidden text version 1 (click to reveal):
[spoiler]This text will be hidden .[/spoiler]

This text will be hidden.

1. Hidden text version 2 (click to expand):
[details="Spoiler"]
[/details]
Spoiler

Good luck in solving all mysteries of Udexia!

1 Like

Can anyone help with puzzle 11?

2 Likes

Hi and thanks for your message!

This puzzle uses color mixing. For example, to get purple, you mix blue and red.
Replace the colors with the corresponding letters, and you’ll soon get the answer

1 Like

I’ve been stuck on this for ages I know the hat is red and the letter is E, the amulet brooch thing is orange, the R is for the scarf, the H is for the wand, and the T is for he glasses but that would mean the purple jacket is blue: T and Red: E the wand would be black: H and the amulet thing orange: ER but i’ve tried every combo of those letters and nothing has worked

1 Like

You have the correct 5 letters.

It seems you don’t have tried every combo yet.

Hint : You found some of the letters in pairs

1 Like

It is all about mixing colours. The cape is purple and to create purple you have to mix red and blue. Check where the colours on the wizard are and connect them with the letters on the bottle. Write everything down on the paper to decode the colours and letters. Then on the basis of the letters above try to decode the word.

1 Like

Ok so i reallyyyy need help and this is what i have:

Hat - red / E
Glasses - blue / T
Scarf - yellow / R
Cape - purple / ET
Amulet - orange / ER
Wand - black / ETRETHER

Please tell me what i did wrong and/or how to fix it.

1 Like

Hello and. welcome @Milly ,
First the black wand is an H.
Then note the three pictures above the three test tubes. Determine the colors of the picture and create the answer from the letter for each color. Test tube #1 and #3 are two letters. Test tube #2 is one letter making the answer a five letter word.

1 Like